International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE) an award winning leader in the Travel & Leisure Industry is looking for a Database Reports Administrator. Headquartered in Scottsdale, ICE has over 1200 employees worldwide with more growth slated in 2012 and beyond!
ICE has been recoginzed recently with many accolades & awards and our Employees have reason to be PROUD.......Best Place to Work 2010, 2011& 2012 , Top 25 Workplaces for Women, Most Admired Company 2012 & Best 100 Companies in Arizona!
A Database Reports Administrator generates and maintains, tracking and performance reports for Call Center operations, builds databases used by the various call center departments and develops webpage interfaces to production databases to facilitate easy, but secure access to Call Center information.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly sales and operations performance and productivity reports related to call statistics, sales performance and call center productivity.
- Create monthly Vendor reports as needed for Service levels and Quality scores
- Maintain and modify standalone Access databases currently in production, including: “Payouts”, “Booking Validation Scripts”, and “Agent Quality Monitors” databases.
- Build and maintain webpage user interfaces for production databases
- Convert/port over existing Access databases to SQL as needed
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new database applications for Call Center Operations
- Create reports & charts for extracting data from in house databases.
- Coordinate and perform tests, including end-user reviews, on new and modified database applications.
- Work closely with departmental management to provide support for achieving their business objectives.
- Assist in the generation of commissions and commission reports as needed.
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
- A 2 year degree in a Computer Science or Business Operations degree program or other related experience.
- 1 year experience working and corresponding with both staff and management levels within an organization
- 1+ years experience using MS Excel, MS Visio and other MS Office applications in a reporting or analytical role
- 1+ years experience developing and maintaining applications with an emphasis on data extraction and manipulation from other database systems
- 1+ years experience developing applications with Visual Basic
- Working conditions: Desk work typically 8+ hours a day; working on computer – typing on keyboard (regular or modified); using telephone and e-mail communications
- Minimum of typing 40 words per minute
Melody L. Nelson
International Cruise and Excursions, Inc.
(602) 626-2607 Fax
(888) 320-4234 ext. 2609